Wednesday 13 May 2009

comics

Hi S
My pasty anthology is coming together well now, im just waiting on a few more pages from different people. I am going to get it printed properly this time, I got a nice cheap quote for that so I’ll get 200 done. Then all I have to do is sell em. I finished my detective type story that I have put a bit of below, it came out nice I reckons. I have enjoyed doing an anthology except for at the start were I was worrying that no one else would want to be in it…
Im going to try doing lots of press releases and stuff like that to see if it helps sell any better, ive still not sold a single one of bog wizards 2 which is really bad, ive got loads of em piled up in my house still, boo hoo. I spent a lot having that copied too as its big and fancy. Never mind, maybe they will all sell in a rush or something.

No comments: