Thursday 12 March 2009

hello

Hi s
Have you heard back about the interview yet? I guess it wont be for a while yet. I hope you get it.
Anything else going on?

I’ve had a week off from drawing as I did loads last week , instead I have been endlessly stapling copies of bog wizards 2, fun fun fun. I will finish the last ones tonight. I have been thinking about horror story im going to do next, its about a mad old bearded artist living in an old house. Im going to try and make it actually scary which will be very hard, but im going to give it a go.

5 comments:

EliandMe said...

I got it! I am like a proper business person or something.

rob jackson said...

yay congratulations! thats very good news

rob jackson said...

yay! i sold my first comic from my little on line shop on me website today. that is good, now i know it works too.

it was for 1 copy of 'the banks of the mighty croal' to someone in bolton.

EliandMe said...

Brilliant. I was going to lie and tell you it was me that bought it, but then I thought that was probably a bit cruel. And also that you know my address so you wouldn't fall for it anyway.

rob jackson said...

i would have noticed it was your address after a bit...