Friday 19 December 2008

friday

hello
is this your last day of work? i'm in work till christmas eve at about 3 pm or so...
didnt go out last night in the end, jo and john both cancelled as they are too busy at work. so we stayed in and fought with pedro over the sofa, he has started stealing our seats any time we stand up.

you about over christmas at all? will said you are going to dr fox on christmas eve so i might make it there later on. meeting smiffy and glynn earlier i think in varsity.

6 comments:

rob jackson said...

hi shonagh
i've redone my website so have a look at it, id like to know what you think of my fancy new design. it is very simple.

EliandMe said...

Spooky, I've just left you a comment about it on your blog.

I am only going out very early on Xmas Eve - like 5pm til 6pm early, is that too early?

rob jackson said...

i will have to see about christmas eve, if youre only going for an hour i might stay in town. i'll text you and let you know. otherwise i'll see you after christmas.

rob jackson said...

boo hoo hoo. i am still in work today (23rd) and tomorrow till the afternoon. i am very bored, and it is stopping me feel christmasy as filing is not one of the christmas activities in my book.
i should be eating mince pies instead.

EliandMe said...

I am in work until tomorrow dinnertime. But I am just sat here wrapping/making xmas pressies. I should have a mince pie.

rob jackson said...

we had to get secret santa presents here so just been doing that which has cheered us up. i got a plastic battery charged parrot that swears as my present, not sure why...